BB4 Contributor.
Contributor.

need to change the Approver of the Change Request in HP-PPM

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement wherein I need to change the Approver of the Change Request in HP-PPM. Kindly let me know what are the steps to delegate the Approvers.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.. AntoniP Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: need to change the Approver of the Change Request in HP-PPM

Hi BB4,

I'm not sure if you need to change the approver for a specific request or if you have to change the approver of a specific step in the workflow for a certain request type.

I think you are looking for the second one. To do this, you have to open the Workbench and go to Configuration / Workflows, look for the workflow you need to update and open it by double-clicking it. Once opened, look for the step you need to change the approval of by double-clicking it and go to "Security" tab. You can change there who is the approver of this step.

You can find all this information in the "Chapter 7: Configuring Workflow Components" section of the "Demand Management Configuration Guide".

Regards,

Antoni

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.