Member.. Walid JOULAK
Member..

notification on custom field Change

Hello,

I have seen a lot of topics regarding the same subject and the solution that is the less "customized" is not working for me.

I need a notification to be sent to some recipients when Field1 is equal to one specific value.

field 'Application' is not used in our request and is empty in database, so I created a rule to fill field application by SQL "select 'OTHER','Other' from dual" 

and I created a notification on Application field to be sent immediate when value is equal to Other.

Field Application is normally not in display, it does not work even if I display it.

Any help on this please ?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: notification on custom field Change

Hello Joulak,

I hope you’re having a good day.

My name is Adolfo Alvarado from PPM team and I have been assigned to assist your thread related: notification on custom field Change.

I was investigating about your requested and I would to suggest you use  the following configuration on the server:

1) go to "Demand Mgmt" in there select "request type"

2) then go to  "Fields" and select "Application", there confirm the validation and open it

3) for confirm the OOB configuration I attached a screenshot with that configuration

4) afer that go to "notificaiton"  and " add notifications" on "Field" choose "applicaiton" and the check box below select the "specific value" and there select "other"

Any questions or doubts please let me konw 

Best Regards 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.