Established Member.. Nilay___
Established Member..

ppm timesheet RuntimeBaseException

Jump to solution

hello,

One of PPM user having following ppm exception as trying to submit or save timesheet. I tried tm-pm sync script and clean server cashes, but i still have the same exception.

I send exception's screenshots.

thanks,

have a nice day.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Established Member..

Re: ppm timesheet RuntimeBaseException

Jump to solution

hi,

one of timesheet line was a request with request name  "2'si Bir Arada Kampanyası". It was including  apostrophe, that was the reason why all these lines couldn't have been approved. After i delete apostrophe, issue fixed.

have a nice day,

Nilay.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
Kacho Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hello,

It is hard to tell only from GUID number, could you find this GUID in your server.log and paste the stack that follow him here.

Regards,

Kalin

0 Likes
Established Member..

Jump to solution

hello,

i recreated the same case and send you related log entries.

thanks,

Nilay.

0 Likes
mike_se Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Nilay,

I found a similar stack dump in the Support Database.

This error was thrown when was null Actual Effort or null Percent Complete.

Check if this is the case with the SQL below.

-Mike

SELECT tm_work_unit_id, act_effort, perc_complete
  FROM tm_work_units
      WHERE tm_work_unit_id IN     (SELECT     tm_work_unit_id
                             FROM tm_time_sheet_lines
                            WHERE time_sheet_id IN     (<Time     Sheet ID>))

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
Established Member..

Jump to solution

hi,

i checked the case with sql you send, and yes there are some rows including null actual and null percent entries.

I try to delete or update null rows but i get the same error. What can i do to delete or update them.

thanks,

have a nice day.

0 Likes
mike_se Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

If any data was deleted manually, you will want to restore the data as in the past update statements were used to fix the issue.

Attached is the sql file that was used to help another client on 9.12 with the  
null percent complete issue (updatePercentComplete.sql).

In a STAGE environment, backing up the data first, could run the queries in this script to fill in the null percent complete. Do not need to run all SQLs in the script. Just filling in the null percent complete resolved the issue. Test to see if the scripts help getting this working as expected.

-Mike

NOTE: If the issue persists, since this may be related to data corruption, opening an official Incident with Support would be good idea. It is always a good idea to get R&D assistance when manually updating a PROD database schema.

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..

Jump to solution

hi,

one of timesheet line was a request with request name  "2'si Bir Arada Kampanyası". It was including  apostrophe, that was the reason why all these lines couldn't have been approved. After i delete apostrophe, issue fixed.

have a nice day,

Nilay.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.