Respected Contributor.. eversd1 Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

prepopulating timesheets

Is there a possibility of pre-populating timesheets from supply in PPM so time reporting users need only adjust what has been entered if needed.  Most likely the amount of time that is supplied to a task is the amount of time that will be spent on that work.  So if that time could be auto-filled/prepopulated into the users timesheet, then the user would only need to adjust the timesheet if needed - not create a new one every week.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Absent Member.. AntoniP Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: prepopulating timesheets

Yes, there is. You can automatically load time sheet data via XML with the command "kTMDataConversion.sh".

You can find more information in the Appendix A: "Importing Time Sheet Data from External Applications" in the Time Management Configuration Guide. I've used it myself in the past and it works perfectly.

Antoni

P.S. If I helped you, a kudos is appreciated 🙂

0 Likes
Respected Contributor..

Thank you AntoniP.  I was looking for a system parameter or something where this would happen without manually doing something, but I will check this out and see if this will work for us, and let you know.

0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.. Amishra Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

dont think there is any... have you looked at webservices?

Cheers,

Ajay

Regards,
Ajay Mishra
0 Likes
Respected Contributor..

yes, we are looking at that as well.  Thank you.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.