Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

"Invalid Directory" response to file choose component

Jump to solution

I have a file chooser component in a form we use for checking files into our repository.

I am attempting to add a new repository and have everything completed as per documentation I made on this process a while back, but after selecting the repository staging location and then clicking on the button to select the file to check in (the file chooser component), the return is '

Invalid directory: "/kintana/prod/VC/STAGING/Workday"

Has anyone seen this before?  And if so, what attempts were made to resolve it?

Thanks,

Steve

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super Contributor..
OK - I get to eat crow on this one - I had set up my repository on one box, but unwittingly created the environment in PPM pointing to a different box. So it was exactly what it said it was - an Invalid Directory... <sigh>

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor..
OK - I get to eat crow on this one - I had set up my repository on one box, but unwittingly created the environment in PPM pointing to a different box. So it was exactly what it said it was - an Invalid Directory... <sigh>

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.