Highlighted
Absent Member.. DirkRehmeier Absent Member..
Absent Member..

"My Tasks" portlet for other user

Hi,

does anybody knows if there is a portlet like the "My Tasks" portlet where I can get the tasks of a named user?

Assume I will see all tasks of user1 or user2. Than it will be great if I can have a portlet filtered by username to display all the users tasks.

Thanks in advance

Dirk

0 Likes
3 Replies
Acclaimed Contributor.. dirkf Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: "My Tasks" portlet for other user

HI Dirk,

to be honest, I don't know if we even HAVE a datasource that will be returning ALL tasks for starters. Could turn out to be very performance-expensive. IF we had that, then it should be possible to return the data to a user with the corrrect access grants and permissions. Else you might have to create a data source that returns all tasks but be warned...(see above).

Best regards,

Dirk

0 Likes
Absent Member.. AlexSavencu Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hello, Dirk (both of you 🙂 ),

there are ways to create data sources to report on task information for other users and not to have impact on the performance - it is just a matter of SQL queries tuning and some database tuning. We have already created such portlets for our customers.

cheers

alex

--remember to kudos people who helped solve your problem
0 Likes
Erik Cole Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

For one-off use, you can also look at the Capacity / Load tab of the resource.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.