Absent Member.. Tim_Brandish Absent Member..
Absent Member..

setFieldStyle inconsistent results

The PPM version is 9.22.  I'm looking for something similar to:

setFieldStyle('redBorder')

.redBorder { border:2px solid red }

...that works consistently across validation types and browsers.  The css above works well for all validations except for attachment in Firefox 32.  However, in IE 10, it only works for text field validations.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Outstanding Contributor.. Loc_Nguyen_PPM Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: setFieldStyle inconsistent results

Hi Tim_Brandish,

I found an KM talk about your case, please take a look.

https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM1406375

Hope this helps.

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Tim_Brandish Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Thank you, but for some reason, KM1406375 is unavailable to me.  It says You don't have permission in red font ironically.  Could you post the main point of the article?

0 Likes
CGut Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Good day Tim, 

Regarding the this KM1406375 you cannot see it because this an  internal enhancement request: setFieldStyle for drop down list using border does not work on IE browser. This is a Known issue and its satatus is deferred. 

Regards, 

Carolina.

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.