Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

transfer data from ppm database to reporting database

Hello,

I am not able to find the script to transfer data from ppm database to reporting database. In which document and which page can I find it?

Another question: How can I copy my ppm production database to my ppm test environment database. So I can test with "nearly" real data.

Regards,

Ramazan

Tags (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

Hi Ramazan,

"Operational Reporting Administrator’s Guide" - "3 Refreshing Operational Reporting Data".

For the database only - You can export it with the "exp" command for example and than import with "imp" (http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B19306_01/server.102/b14215/exp_imp.htm). You may want to refresh the files ystem too.
Which PPM version is this about? and are you using Documentum?

Best Regards,
Iliya

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hello Iliya,

Now we use Version 9.14 and we also use Documentum. I will check the Documention, which you mentioned.

Regards,

Ramazan

0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

Hi Ramazan,

You may be interested in KM1358340 "If using 9.13 and higher, database update needed to disable Documentum: http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM1358340 

Best Regards,

Iliya

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.