More options and analysis of deactivated patches

Idea ID 2781847

More options and analysis of deactivated patches

In ZPM, patches can be disabled at least by "by User", "System", "Superceeded" or "Withdrawn". In the past automatically deactivated patches by ZPM were often categorized as "by User". This is totally wrong. This categorization does not work correctly.
In Addition to that, the Analysis of deactivated patched is also disabled! This means, that a patch which was deployed last month to 100 devices and gets disabled today by the System or whatever, shows 0 patched devices tomorrow.
When a patch is disabled, the analysis for the patch is still needed for reporting. For me this is a faulty behavior.
I know I can search for installed patches over inventory reports, but this makes ZPM useless.
Disabled patches still needs to be covered and analyzed by the DAU package.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.