Patch DAU content replication status dashlet

Idea ID 2782840

Patch DAU content replication status dashlet

I would like to have a 2017 U3+ dashlet available to show the replication status of each of our DAU bundles. This would help identify issues at a glance with servers not getting the DAU content. The graph should be a drilldown to see what servers haven't gotten the content and be able to perform an action on those devices to refresh and initiate content replication.
1 Comment
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.
I suggested this after we had issues with the replication of one of our DAU bundles under ZCM 2017 U1. However, this idea may or may not be needed as I understand that fixes will be included in U3 that should address the replication issues. However, I could still see it being useful at times.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.