Provide a getting started page

Idea ID 2781286

Provide a getting started page

As a new Patch Management customer I want a getting started page that helps me configure the system so that it is optimally setup for my environment so that I don't have to struggle through ensuring I properly configured all of the pieces and parts.

Happy Path:
1) On the Patch Management page in ZCC, the default page is getting started.
2) It lists an ordered set of steps that needs to be performed and checks to see if they have been.
3) It lists optional steps that can be performed and suggests best practices, again providing feedback on whether that option has been done.
2 Comments
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
ZENworks 2020 includes a new Security Getting Started page that provides details for configuring and using ZENworks Patch Management, ZENworks Endpoint Security, and ZENworks Full Disk Encryption. ZENworks 2020 is in beta with an anticipated release in Q3 2019. Darrin VandenBos ZENworks Product Manager
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
ZENworks 2020 has shipped and includes a new video-assisted Security Getting Started page. Check it out.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.