Provide a non-snoozable notification as last step before a forced reboot

Idea ID 2781143

Provide a non-snoozable notification as last step before a forced reboot

As an end user when my machine is patched and needs to reboot I was to see some kind of notification before it actually reboots so that I know why the machine is rebooting. This notification should be configurable by the administrator.

Additional Information: Today if the administrator configures snooze for instance and the total allowed snooze time is say 2 hours, and the end user snoozes and then hibernates his PC then comes back in the morning, the system will immediately initiate a reboot without any kind of notification.

Happy Path:
1) The admin configures a reboot to be required after some period of time and allows snooze and configures this option for final notification.
2) The user snoozes the reboot and then sleeps or hibernates their PC
3) The user boots up their machine the next morning and instead of immediately rebooting they have a message indicating that their machine will now reboot with only an OK button.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.