Show Device Last DAU Install Time

Idea ID 2790880

Show Device Last DAU Install Time

I'd like to see the last DAU date/time of the device so I know for certain what version a device is using as there have been instances in our environment where a device has an old DAU. When I say last DAU install time I don't mean the time of the last scan which is listed as "Last PS time". I am referring to when the actual DAU bundle was installed. That time is currently listed under the DAU bundle's Deployment Status details on the device's Relationships tab and includes the time of distribution, installation and launch.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.