Show Patch Policy version specific status

Idea ID 2781182

Show Patch Policy version specific status

0 Votes
As an administrator when I'm trying to troubleshoot/identify status of a Patch Policy I want to be able to see the status of each version of the policy, including the sandbox, so that I have a full picture of the status of that policy.

Happy Path:
1) I setup a policy and configure it and publish it.
2) I change the policy, creating a sandbox.
3) I refresh my test devices.
4) I can see the patch status for my test devices when looking at the sandbox.
5) I can see the patch status for my other devices when looking at the published version
6) If there are older versions I can see the status information for those older versions by selecting them.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.