Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
raronson
New Member.

Patch Polices in ZCC very slow to load?

In our ZCM 11.3 and 11.4 the patch policies tab of Patch Management is extremely slow to load when clicked upon and under IE 11 there's no feedback to indicate the tab was selected at all. The interface does nothing when you click the tab at all, even clicking multiple times it doesn't do anything, then after a time it brings up the Patch Policies.

Is this normal behavior?

Thanks

Rob Aronson,
0 Likes
5 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Patch Polices in ZCC very slow to load?

raronson;2425817 wrote:
In our ZCM 11.3 and 11.4 the patch policies tab of Patch Management is extremely slow to load when clicked upon and under IE 11 there's no feedback to indicate the tab was selected at all. The interface does nothing when you click the tab at all, even clicking multiple times it doesn't do anything, then after a time it brings up the Patch Policies.

Is this normal behavior?

Thanks

Rob Aronson,

I'm on 11.3.2, and I'd say "no". We have 7 patch policies and the tab loads rather quickly.
The Patches tabs is the slowest to load, for me. 30 seconds or more.
0 Likes
raronson
New Member.

It did seem kinda strange. I guess I have some debugging to do then.

Thanks
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

raronson;2425817 wrote:

Is this normal behavior?

Thanks

Rob Aronson,

Yes I've seen this with 11.3-> I believe there have been a couple of bugs to address this, I see that in 11.4.1 there is another fix for "this" issue, have you tried 11.4.1?:

Bug 927254 ZCC navigation slow on Patch Management pages

Thomas
0 Likes
ccsh2014 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

thsundel;2425898 wrote:
Yes I've seen this with 11.3-> I believe there have been a couple of bugs to address this, I see that in 11.4.1 there is another fix for "this" issue, have you tried 11.4.1?:

Thomas

Hi,

we're on 11.4.1 and see the same behaviour. Firefox took 42 seconds to show the patch-policy page while Chrome needed 38s. The patches tab performs quickly as everything else. The only problem we see is with the patch-policies tab.

Edit: I just checked list of fixes for 11.4.2:
Bug 957765 Very slow to open Patch Policy tab in ZCC

We still have to wait some time before we start updating to 11.4.2. Someone already on 11.4.2 can confirm that patch-policies tab performs well after updating to 11.4.2?

Sebatian
0 Likes
ccsh2014 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ccsh2014;2438007 wrote:
Hi,

we're on 11.4.1 and see the same behaviour. Firefox took 42 seconds to show the patch-policy page while Chrome needed 38s. The patches tab performs quickly as everything else. The only problem we see is with the patch-policies tab.

Edit: I just checked list of fixes for 11.4.2:
Bug 957765 Very slow to open Patch Policy tab in ZCC

We still have to wait some time before we start updating to 11.4.2. Someone already on 11.4.2 can confirm that patch-policies tab performs well after updating to 11.4.2?

Sebatian

We updated successfully to 11.4.2 and patch-policies tab performs well now. Just to let all of you know.

-
Sebastian
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.