Mahesh S Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Extract lrs scenario file from performance center database

Hi All,

Is there any possibility available to extract performance center scenario (.lrs) file from performance center database? We use MS SQL Server as database for Performance Center.

Regards,

Mahesh

0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Extract lrs scenario file from performance center database

Hello,

PC does not work with LRS files, but an intermediate file which is then interpreted and trnasformed by the Controller into al LRS.

So you cannot use the file that you have stored in PC to use it as an LRS.

Adrian

0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

Hi David,

Can i get info related to Script names, Users assigned, RTS settings from that file? 

Probably i can create a new lrs file in controller if i could gather test datails from Performance Center used scenario file.

Regards,

Mahesh

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

The mentioned file is located in Project schema, Test table, TS_PC_BLOB column. You can check to see if the date in there is enough for your needs.

Adrian

0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

Hi Adrian,

We were able to gather good info from it. I have a doubt in pacing settings alone. It is not captured correctly. Sharing a sample of the file, please help to locate pacing settings. I see values for all script remains the same which is not true case.

Regards,

Mahesh

0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

Hi Adrian,

Pacing setting made for each script details alone could not able to capture. Any idea where this info could be found?

Regards,

Mahesh

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

I just modified the pacing for one group on my side and the information is in the BLOB:

Eg: RunLogicNumOfIterations=999999

Look for <RunLogic> tag

Adrian

0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

Hi Adrian,

In <Run Logic>, i see pacing settings remaining the same for all scripts but in reality thats not the case. 

Attaching my test scenario for your reference. Can you please help to spot out pacing for any 2 or 3 scripts?

Regards,

Mahesh

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.