Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted

Performance Center - AGILE performance testing

Hello community,

My client would like to turn his performance testing approach into AGILE.

Right now, he's using Performance Center 12.01.

Can I manage performance testing in Agile with this old version?

Actually I don't have access yet to his platform to verify the feasibility.

And one more question: do you have any practical cases with Performance Center to manage Agile performance testing projects to share with me? What advises would you give to me?

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
2 Replies
josrojas Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: Performance Center - AGILE performance testing

Hi Antoine,

I recommend you to upgrade to a newer version as Performance Center 12.0X the commited support ended the past March 31, 2018 so it is in extended support now.

In addition I'll recommend you to check this webinar with Performance Center 12.55:

Performance Center - Performance in Agile Trending and Jenkins webinar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1XU-P9yjmg

If you have any other question, do not hesitate to let us know.

Regards,

Jose

0 Likes
Frequent Contributor.. Simon_Norris Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Re: Performance Center - AGILE performance testing

Agile is a test methodology, whereas Performance Center is a tool. There's plenty of ways to introduce performance testing into an Agile project, none of which are affected by the need to use Performance Center.

If you're thinking about CI/CD then the use of Performance Center becomes more critical, but there should be no blockers for maintaining performance testing tasks as part of each iteration. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.