Maher_07 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Vugen 11.52 wont stop

Hi, Im currently using VUGEN 11.52. I've been trying to enhance a certain script but troubleshooting is almost impossible because I cannot stop once i run a script. Even if vusers have been terminated still vugen is in a running state.. i ve been getting this messages before and while running a script.

Source: mscorlib

Target method: System.Object CreateInstance(System.RuntimeType, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean ByRef, System.RuntimeMethodHandleInternal ByRef, Boolean ByRef)

Message: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.Parameter name: index

Source: HP.LR.VuGen.StepsNavigator
Target Method: Void RefreshCollectionView()
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I can only stop the script by using the task manager.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Outstanding Contributor.. Chau_Nguyen_PC Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Vugen 11.52 wont stop

Hi,

Please check some points as below on your LoadRunner machine:

- You have local administrator right.

- UAC, DEP disabled follow these links:

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM00598473

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM747283

- Firewall, anti-virus turned off.

Regards,

Chau

Regards,

Chau Nguyen | SW Technical Support Consultant.
LoadRunner and Performance Center

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.. Chau_Nguyen_PC Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Hi,

I have attached the document and some screenshots about UAC and DEP. Please refer.

Regards,

Chau

Regards,

Chau Nguyen | SW Technical Support Consultant.
LoadRunner and Performance Center

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Maher_07 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

hi chau!

thanks, will let you know if your suggestions solves my vugen problems.

🙂

0 Likes
Highlighted
Maher_07 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

any other ideas out there? thanks in advance

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.