Phil Howell 2 Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Where is the Performance Center Administration log file? (v12.55)

Jump to solution

Hi,

When attempting to add a Load Generator host in the Performance Center Administration web application I get the follwing message:

"Failed to create Host, please check log file for more details."

However I can't find the log file on the performance center server, and the log file location is not mentioned in the PC installation or administration guides.

Can you please tell me where the log file is?

Thanks,
Phil

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Where is the Performance Center Administration log file? (v12.55)

Jump to solution

Hi,

You should check first the log on the PC Server under: C:\Program Files (x86)\HPE\Performance Center Server\orchidtmp\LTLogger\w3wp\log

Adrian

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Where is the Performance Center Administration log file? (v12.55)

Jump to solution

Hi,

You should check first the log on the PC Server under: C:\Program Files (x86)\HPE\Performance Center Server\orchidtmp\LTLogger\w3wp\log

Adrian

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.