Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Siva Subramaniam
New Member.

Is there a way to retrieve detailed Client Side Metrics from Load tests.

Hello all,

I am looking to find out if performance center has any feature which would provide detailed Client Side Metrics.

I have explored the web page diagnostics option with tests running from both HTTP Scripts and Ajax TruClient Scripts. i think HTTP scripts wouldn't give me client side metrics as it works from Transport/Network layer this was for only for comparison, Ajax TruClient being an application level protocol is supposed to give me more accurate details. I have the page download breakdown times but unsure of below details

I would like to know

1) Is there a way to capture detailed Client Side Metrics like rendering time, DOM content load times, total load time from performance center

2) How the browser works with Ajax TruClient protocol, is this an actual browser or a browser similar to the actual?

3) Would the browser load details as any actual browser would?, this is to understand if the rendering, dom content values captured would reflect the true values

Request your help and suggestion.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Siva.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.