Absent Member.. blankjer Absent Member..
Absent Member..

ALM 11 - PL/SQL query for export of test lab to Exel

Hello experts.  Thanks in advance for your help.

i am trying to create a SQL query for an Excel report  The report should create a dump of everything in the Test Lab area.  So far, I have come up with the query shown below.  It appears to only be pulling a subset of the data.  Do you have any idea as to what I am doing wrong?  Else, can you please provide a better query?  Any solution must be a SQL query only, it cannot be OTA, etc. 

SELECT

CF1.CF_ITEM_NAME as "1st_Level_Folder"

,CF2.CF_ITEM_NAME as "2nd_Level_Folder"

,CF3.CF_ITEM_NAME as "3rd_Level_Folder"

,CF4.CF_ITEM_NAME as "4th_Level_Folder"

,CYCLE.CY_CYCLE as "Test_Set"

,TEST.TS_NAME as "Test_Case_Name"

,CYCLE.CY_COMMENT as "Description"

FROM

CYCL_FOLD CF1

,CYCL_FOLD CF2

,CYCL_FOLD CF3

,CYCL_FOLD CF4

,CYCLE

,TEST

,TESTCYCL

WHERE CF1.CF_FATHER_ID = '0' --Top Level Folder

AND CF1.CF_ITEM_ID=CF2.CF_FATHER_ID

AND CF2.CF_ITEM_NAME !='DELETE'

AND CF2.CF_ITEM_ID=CF3.CF_FATHER_ID

AND CF3.CF_ITEM_ID=CF4.CF_FATHER_ID

AND CF4.CF_ITEM_ID=CYCLE.CY_FOLDER_ID

AND CYCLE.CY_CYCLE_ID=TESTCYCL.TC_CYCLE_ID

AND TESTCYCL.TC_TEST_ID=TEST.TS_TEST_ID

Tags (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.