Contributor.. TomB58 Contributor..
Contributor..

ALM Version 12.55 the font is displaying to large on windows 10 with IE 11.

Some of my users are seeing the font displaying to large on windows 10 machines using IE 11. I am not able to reproduce the issue on my machine.  Has anyone else encountered this issue and found a fix?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: ALM Version 12.55 the font is displaying to large on windows 10 with IE 11.

Hi Tom,
See if enabling "compatibility view settings" in IE options makes any difference on the affected users machines.

Are they facing same issue when they arrive accessing same application from QC/ALM explorer or from a different supporting browser like chrome?

Regards,
Srihari
0 Likes
Honored Contributor.. machinedata Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: ALM Version 12.55 the font is displaying to large on windows 10 with IE 11.

Check your Win10 settings, there's a few settings there for automatic text scaling based on resolution.  We had a situation where the user had this at 125% (because of the high resolution) and when we set it at 100% it was fine.  Also consider reducing the resolution if it is very high.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.