Highlighted
Visitor.

ALM certification

Hello All,

Can someone please guide me on how to register for the ALM certification (ALM120E-125 - Application Lifecycle Management Essentials 12.5 ASP EXAM).
Do I need to take the class offered through microfous before taking the test. I already have the required experience from work. and so just need to take the test for certification.

Can I do this.

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: ALM certification

I suggest you contact 24x7 chat or sales.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

You should be able to just take the certification exam.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

Hello Machinedata,

Can you please help me with findin the link to register for the certification. I was unable to find it.

Thanks very much

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

What different between ALM120E-125 ASP and ALM120E-125 CSP?
CSP is expensive compare to ASP. But exam contains are same.
Both looks same to me except exam price.
Any suggestions?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

ALM ASP AND CSP main difference , CSP  is an ILT Course acompanied by the exam , so you have some lessons and training before to take it  if you take a look on the exam description it is the same.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

The HPE ATP and ASE exams have been rebranded as ASP and ASE respectively. Accredited exams (online exams) can be taken anytime within 12 months of enrolling. Accredited exams are not proctored.
• CSP and CSE online and hands-on exams (respectively) are delivered face-to-face (proctored) on the last day of class and will receive a Certification designation.
• Exam enrollment is subject to completion of the supporting course prerequisite.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.