Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Absent Member.. pizzaman Absent Member..
Absent Member..

ALM main screen picture - where--location?

Jump to solution

Hello.  Does anyone know where the picture on the ALM 11 main page is from?  I've searched this site and other sites and can't find an answer.  A few users are asking. 

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member..

Re: ALM main screen picture - where--location?

Jump to solution
Thanks to HP support:
Avenue des Champs-Elysees in Paris, France.
0 Likes
7 Replies
Absent Member.. Trudy Claspill Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
The pieces of the picture are stored in the 20qcbin.war directory in the images subdirectory. There will be two copies of this directory; one in the installation path and one in the deployment patch. Refer to the installation guide for what those paths are.
[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Thank you.  My question is about the picture.  What is the picture of?  What city, country, etc.? 

I apologize if my question wasn't clear. 

Thank you for your time in responding.  I appreciate it. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Anybody?  🙂

0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.. Venkat457 Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Jump to solution

This kind of information probably cannot be found in documentation.May be a question to HP??

Venkat
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Thanks to HP support:
Avenue des Champs-Elysees in Paris, France.
0 Likes
Steven Hulse Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

LOL Thanks for posting this! i was just wondering the same thing myself not to long ago. Same with the Sprinter install screen, I've been wondering what building that is.

0 Likes
GAPS Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

What is the relevance of the picture on the HP ALM home page with the HP ALM product?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.