Highlighted
cpolychr Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ALM11 Dropdown menu

Would anyone know if (and how) it is possible to change the text on drop down menus in ALM11?  I am only interested in changing the menu text, not the functionality behind it.  In the attached snapsot, I need to change the text "New Defect" to "New Change Request".  Thanks!

Tags (3)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Martin Sander Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: ALM11 Dropdown menu

Hi

Check the SiteAdmin guide for REPLACE_TITLE Configuration item

Thanks

MArtin

0 Likes
cpolychr Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: ALM11 Dropdown menu

Martin, if you take a look at the attached file, the left screen shot shows the changes using REPLACE_TITLE (changed "Defects" to "Change Requests"); however, the text in the TOOLS drop down (screen shot on right) still shows "New Defect".  Is there any way I can change the dropdown entry to display "New Change Request"?  Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.