Trusted Contributor.. beckie Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Adding an Icon to a new Test Run Status

Hello,

We onder if it could be possible to associate an icon to a new test run status we have added. We are in version Quality center enterprise 12.2.

Thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
Damodar-Reddy Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Adding an Icon to a new Test Run Status

Hi,

the question was little incomplete i guess, but if there is anything you want to work with an Ikon, only when a test run status is XXXX yes that is possible, workflow documentation gives more insights.

if this is not you looking for, please make it little detail, will address

(If this helped, accept as solution )
(Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. beckie Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Re: Adding an Icon to a new Test Run Status

Factures saisies hier paiement au 31/10,

you mean that by adding vbscript through Script editor in customize section, we can associate a specifc icon image to a specific custom test run status. For instance, if i want for a new test run status is "Passed with open C" and the same image than for not completed status. Capture.GIF

Have you some examples. It has been a while I have written vbscript :)

BR

Rebecca

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.