Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Admin knowledge on eApprove\eSignature with QC edition

Hi Experts,

we have eSignature enabled on HPQC, and its been supported by Vendor. as i am admin i wanted to know more indepth knowledge on same. 

I was looking for Ruleset modification on same. any documents on same if any body can share would really appreciated.

i need to change workflow by myself thats main agenda.

Thank you...
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Admin knowledge on eApprove\eSignature with QC edition

Hi Chept,

Only Avnet or it's partners will be having this rule set modification software, you can request for this software from them.

Post that , install provided tool software on app server or supporting client machine and then connect to the project having eapprove rule sets from the rule set modification tool ( you need a license for this tool to connect to a project and work ).

Once you have this setup done and working, you can just play around with the available options/rules for each module and get to know how to do the changes.

Regards,
Srihari
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.