Highlighted
IainFIn Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Are we restricted on the number of projects we can create through HP ALM QC using SaaS?

I am working with a client in scoping the number of domains & projects they wish to create using HP ALM SaaS.

Are we restricted on the number of projects we can create through HP ALM QC using SaaS? e.g. is it linked to our User License?

Tags (4)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Are we restricted on the number of projects we can create through HP ALM QC using SaaS?

As far as I know, the number of projects does not matter. But you should really check with HP SaaS.

Jan Czajkowski

[Please do not contact me off line for receiving support. Use the forum!]
Damodar-Reddy Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Are we restricted on the number of projects we can create through HP ALM QC using SaaS?

Nope, There is no such limitation I am aware of & not even in the user creations. 

Licenses Proportionates to the concurrence usage/Login. 

(If this helped, accept as solution )
(Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer)
0 Likes
IainFIn Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

From HP, I was informed:

"With standard QC/ALM, there are no restrictions. However, the team edition, which your client has bought, is restricted. To one project per full user. Additional projects can be purchased however. "

Regards,

(If this helped, accept as solution )
(Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer)

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.