Highlighted
Absent Member.. Steve Barnash Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Auto populate Detected in Cycle and Detected in Release fields ALM 11 Patch 14

I am on Patch 14 of ALM 11 and this field is NOT autopopulated.  Is there something I need to do to activate it?

P.S. This post and its reply have been split off from other thread, and edited its subject. - Hp Forum moderator

0 Likes
2 Replies
Damodar-Reddy Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Auto populate Detected in Cycle and Detected in Release fields

Steve,

This is a closed thread. (Solution is already accepted by the requestor).

Try opening a new thread with Appropriate content and Images if necessary, so that your issue can be much analysed and Experts can/May share the Inputs.

(If this helped, accept as solution )
(Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer)
0 Likes
Damodar-Reddy Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Auto populate Detected in Cycle and Detected in Release fields

Is that you want these fields to be mandatory?

If so, this can be done over Workflow & Project Entities (Make this fields Chckbox MANDATORY).

Customization doesn't bother you of Patch level @ any time.

(If this helped, accept as solution )
(Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.