Absent Member.. pizzaman Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Baseline - how to see what's in it

Hello.

For Baseline, is there an easy way to see what is in the baseline?  The only way I found was to do a compare.  I was wondering if there is another way.

Thank you.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
leobor Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Baseline - how to see what's in it

Baselines are the snapshots of the certain scope/library at a certain point of time. They have no value until they are compared and/or imported. Just make sure you put a meaningful title for the baseline so it later can be easily identified. What exactly did you want to see?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. pizzaman Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Thank you for your time to reply.  I appreciate it. 

Users would like to see what is in the baseline.  Just by looking at the screen/interface, it doesn't show any listing.  The only way I know of is to do a compare.  I was hoping that there would be a different way. 

Another way to look at it is a windows folder.  When you open it up, it shows everything listed in that folder.

Thank you.

0 Likes
leobor Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

While there is no viewer, there is an option to create a Project Report for the baseline. Put the entities you want to inquire about (Req., Tests) and choose baseline to report the content of the baseline.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.