Highlighted
Ulla_Nancy
Senior Member.

Business Views - export

Hello!

I have made a Business View under Customize, and would like to have it under Analysis in a project or a template. I have tried to export the business view, but I only get an XML.

Only if I install the Excel add in, I can se the business view I have made and then make a report.

Is there anyway to get it into Analyze? 

Best regards

Ulla Hembo

Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Business Views - export

The Business Views in the Customization allow you to add your own report worksheet to the list displayed in the "Add Worksheets" in the Excel document. It will be displayed when clicking the "Add" button in Excel.

Once you're finished creating your Business View Excel report you can click Save>Save to ALM

This allows you to add this specific Business View Excel report to the "Analysis View" in the Dashboard, either under Public or Private folders.

For more information see: http://alm-help.saas.hpe.com/en/12.53/online_help/Content/Admin/cust_business_views_manage.htm

Let me know if questions.

Phil Trostel
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.