Absent Member.. juneg Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Can multiple HP ALM Project Reports be launched by script or other means?

We are using Project Reports in HP ALM v11 to output test procedures. We have a large number of test procedures and would like to output them all at once, or in batches. How do you recommend this be done.? Currently, we generate each report one at a time through the user interface and it is very time consuming.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Alonso_S_QC Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Can multiple HP ALM Project Reports be launched by script or other means?

Hello Juneg,

Thank you for using HPE Forums.\

Regarding your question, this feature is not present, we have an scripting system called Workflow that use vb Scripts, this works with events in the UI so you still need to click on a button to create the report, my suggestion will be to open a ticket and request an Enhancement Request. I can assure you that this ER will be accepted or how long will take to be implemented, so please be aware of this.

I hope the information helps you.

Best Regards

Alonso Sequeira Morales
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation”
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.