samiraouraga Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Can't download ALM HP 12.50

Jump to solution

Everytime I try to download it , I get an error message saying that there is not enough space (they need 8gigs) on my computer to download it. I am new to all this so I do not know what they mean by  that. My computer has more than enough space available . 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Dennis Handly Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Can't download ALM HPE 12.50

Jump to solution

> how do I check that space is available 

This is NOT space but memory.  You will have to ask Windows how much memory is in your PC.  What Windows version?

I would assume the installation program is correct when it says you don't have enough.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Does it mean it needs 8 GiB of RAM?

0 Likes
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

I think so , but how do I check that space is available  or not on my computer?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

> how do I check that space is available 

This is NOT space but memory.  You will have to ask Windows how much memory is in your PC.  What Windows version?

I would assume the installation program is correct when it says you don't have enough.

0 Likes
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

I use Windows 10 HOME .  I just checked RAM info in my system settings and it says : Installed RAM 4GB(3.89 USABLE)

0 Likes
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

It looks like I need to upgrade to 8gb of RAM. Thank you so much for the help

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.