Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
moibelgal Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Cannot extract QC 11 evaluation packages

0 Likes
4 Replies
do do Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Cannot extract QC 11 evaluation packages

I got the same problem. Can anyone help?
0 Likes
Martin Sander Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Hi Guys and Gals

It is a tricky one.

YOu need to download both as they are past of a zip set. However, WinZip did not recognise them as a set - at least not on my machine, which is why you cannot extract or do anything with then.

I downloaded another product BitZipper and this found both and I could then extract successfully

Good luck

Thanks
Martin
0 Likes
Absent Member.. NBK Absent Member..
Absent Member..

There you will find two files one .zip, and the other .z01. Once you download the .z01 file then we go ahead and download the .zip file. When we have both of them and unzip the .zip file, it should automatically unzip the other and after unzipping it should be about 2.3 GB.
I have used WinRAR to unzip them. It worked fine
0 Likes
Established Member.. DDeGregory
Established Member..

I also am getting the same issue.

The two files have the same name so they can't be in the same folder, when you extract them, where should they be located?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.