Highlighted
Absent Member.. nathanjones1 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Custom Email in Test Plan

Hi

I am using Quality Centre 10

When I try and send an email within Test Plan, I choose custom, and in the available/visible field columns, the comments field does not appear as a selectable option.

To be more specific - Within an actual test in Test Plan, the details tab has two sub tabs. These are decsription and comments.  Only the description can be selected to be included in a customised email.

Is it possible to select the comments as part of a custom email, is there a way around this issue

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Reply
DiegoCespedes Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Custom Email in Test Plan

Hi Nathanjones1,

On QC 10 this feature is not available, it was introduced on version 11.00.

Since, QC 10 is not supported any longer, and ALM 11 was removed from support last month, I would recommend you to upgrade to ALM 11.52, on this version we have the option to add comments to the mail.

Please let me know if you have any doubt or question.

Best regards!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.