Parul Patel Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Document Generator in QC 9.2

I want to create a report using Document Generator in QC 9.2 for only one folder.
Is it possible. If so, how ?
Currently we have many release folders per module and I am only interested in one particular folder
0 Likes
4 Replies
Shar_2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Document Generator in QC 9.2

Not sure if you are looking for requirement, defect, test information, or all of the above. You can limit the information to a folder in any of these modules but applying a filter. For any of these you can choose Selected from the right-hand side, and then select Filter & Sort. Select the field you want to filter by and apply the filter.
0 Likes
Absent Member.

I do not see the filter. I selected a module say Test Plan. Where would the filter be ?
0 Likes
Shar_2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

You can't apply it at the Test Plan level, you have to select one of the 'sub' levels. For Subject Tree, you can filter on Folders by selecting Selected and in the list of folders on the right-hand side select the folder you want to filter on. For Test List you select Selected and then Filter & Sort and apply your filter.
0 Likes
Absent Member.

Thanks Shar for your help. Greatly appreciated. What I was missing was double clicking on the link eg. Defect and follow your steps.

Thanks again
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.