Established Member.. bhadra255
Established Member..

Extract test cases with Design steps at one shot

Jump to solution

Hi Experts,

Please help me I have one requirement......

I need to extract All Test cases Along with Design Steps from ALM 12.02 .

Can any one please help me............................................................ it's very urjent requirement for me.

Thanks,

Bhadra

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Alonso_S_QC Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Extract test cases with Design steps at one shot

Jump to solution

Hello Bhadra,

Thank you for your reply, i would like to let you know that code creation is out of our support, the queries should be requested to your DBA. 

There is a report that comes with ALM that could help you:

if this does not suits your need my recomendation is to contact PSO services, they can help you on the creation of the code, this is the information regarding PSO:

HP have a team dedicated to this kind of cases, very experienced engineers that can provide you the solution that you are looking for.

This team is HP PSO, they are in charge of some activities that are beyond the standard Support contract which causes over-delivery:

1- Step-by-step installation (hand holding).

2- Deployment services.

3- Custom code creation.

4- Training or Educational Services.

You can contact them through your sales representative

Please let us know if you have any question or concern.

Alonso Sequeira Morales
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation”
4 Replies
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello Bhadra,

Thank you for reaching out to us, regarding the exporting of the test cases, if you go to view and change it to test grid, you can export to an excel file; if you want to transfer the test cases to another project the best way should be by a copy of the test and then paste them in the other project.

I hope this information helps you.

Have a nice day!

Alonso Sequeira Morales
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation”
0 Likes
Established Member..

Jump to solution

Hi Alonso Sequeira Morales,

I am asking sql query for generating excel report.....

Requirement :

1. Extract all test cases along with design steps from test plan module.

2. Extract all test cases along with design steps from test lab module.

Please send me the queries......

Thanks,

Bhadra

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello Bhadra,

Thank you for your reply, i would like to let you know that code creation is out of our support, the queries should be requested to your DBA. 

There is a report that comes with ALM that could help you:

if this does not suits your need my recomendation is to contact PSO services, they can help you on the creation of the code, this is the information regarding PSO:

HP have a team dedicated to this kind of cases, very experienced engineers that can provide you the solution that you are looking for.

This team is HP PSO, they are in charge of some activities that are beyond the standard Support contract which causes over-delivery:

1- Step-by-step installation (hand holding).

2- Deployment services.

3- Custom code creation.

4- Training or Educational Services.

You can contact them through your sales representative

Please let us know if you have any question or concern.

Alonso Sequeira Morales
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com

Established Member..

Jump to solution

Hi Alonso Sequeira Morales,

Thanks for providing Answer

Regards

Bhadra

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.