Highlighted
Absent Member.. Syed Amjid Ali Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HP ALM Agile

Dear Experts,

What is difference b/w agile accelerator and agile manager ? Please share the document about the ALM Agile (installation , User, Admin etc). Also please share the link to download it.

quick reply will highly be appreciated.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Absent Member.. Trudy Claspill Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: HP ALM Agile

Agile Accelerator is no longer available. What it did was provide a ALM/QC project customized for an Agile methodology.

Agile Manager is a cloud based solution, like Rally, or VersionOne, or JIRA.

For more information on Agile Manager refer to this site.

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/software-solutions/agile-project-management-software-development/index.html

[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
Absent Member.. Syed Amjid Ali Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi 

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Trudy Claspill Absent Member..
Absent Member..

What Agile Accelerator provided was a customized ALM project. You would use that project as the source and make copies of it for any new project that you wanted to use Agile methodologies for within ALM. The customizations made different buttons and reports and custom implemented features available. There is no product available that is the same as Agile Accelerator.  

Agile Manager is HP's current solution for implementing Agile project management methodologies. It is a hosted web application that integrates with your hosted or on site ALM application.

There are other products from other vendors that are based on the same concept - a hosted web application with agile project management features which can exchange information with your HP ALM system.

[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Just one small addition to otherwise comprehensive post above - Agile Manager is now available for on premise installations in addtion to being cloud solution hosted by HP SaaS.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.