Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Highlighted
ALMINFO Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

HP ALM Synchronizer Connection to Clear Quest ( Endpoint 2) failed

Please find the below details and provide me the inputs.

I need to sync the HP ALM defects to CQ defects.I have installed the HP ALM synchronizer server, Synchronizer Client and Clear Quest Client on the same server and was able to connect to Synchronizer .

For the connection to the End point 1, I gave my user id,password,HP ALM details like ALM URL,Domain and Project. Successfully Connected.

For the connection to the Endpoint 2, there are only details like user id,password,Database,Schema Repository.

But no where we are entering DB server name or Clear Quest Url so how to get connected.

So I gave my user id, password, Database and Schema Repository details and try to connect.

Below is the error :

ERROR #1- adapter.CONNECTION_FAILURE : Failed to connect to endpoint of type ClearQuest. Error: com.mercury.qc.gossip.exp.GossipServerException: adapter.CONNECTION_FAILURE : Failed to connect to endpoint of type ClearQuest. Error: com.hp.qc.synchronizer.adapters.exceptions.AdapterConnectionException: Failed to connect. Reason: AutomationException: Class not registered..

ERROR #2- adapter.CONNECTION_FAILURE : Failed to connect to endpoint of type ClearQuest. Error: com.hp.qc.synchronizer.adapters.exceptions.AdapterConnectionException: Failed to connect. Reason: AutomationException: Class not registered.

ERROR #3- Failed to connect. Reason: AutomationException: Class not registered

ERROR #4- AutomationException: Class not registered

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.