Absent Member.. Kris Bailey DV Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HP QC 10 Unable to Type in Release Description memo field

Jump to solution

Using Internet Explorer 11 to use HP QC 10, I am not able to enter any text in the description and the notes memo field in a Release under Management.  I've been told that this has been allowed in the past, but no longer able to.  I tried to create my own user memo field, but am unable to type in that as well.

Is this something that can be fixed or is it a product of outdated and unsupported software?

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Trudy Claspill Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: HP QC 10 Unable to Type in Release Description memo field

Jump to solution

IE 11 is not supported for QC 10 as per

https://hpln.hpe.com/product/alm/pages/3376

Have you tried using the QC Explorer application?

[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Trudy Claspill Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: HP QC 10 Unable to Type in Release Description memo field

Jump to solution

IE 11 is not supported for QC 10 as per

https://hpln.hpe.com/product/alm/pages/3376

Have you tried using the QC Explorer application?

[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.