Alan Abreu Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How Can I Get The 'all_items' ID Property

Jump to solution
I'm trying to capture all of the list items in the Services window. When I Spy, I see property 'all_items', which has a value of all list items separated by newlines. How can I get these values into a variable (or array if needed) so I can verify if a value exists in the list. I tried the following but the value was blank:

all_items = Window("Services").Window("Services (Local)").WinListView("list").GetTOProperty("all_items")
MsgBox all_items

- Thanks
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Krishna Kolacha Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How Can I Get The 'all_items' ID Property

Jump to solution
Alan,
windows services related stuff is all scriptable in VbScript. Some examples are here:
http://www.activexperts.com/activmonitor/windowsmanagement/adminscripts/services/

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Henry Floyd Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
You have the code correct just change
GetTOProperty("all_items") to
GetROProperty("all_items")
0 Likes
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
That returned a blank value as well but I did find that using GetContent() worked:

all_items = Window("Services").Window("Services (Local)").WinListView("list").GetContent
MsgBox all_items

- Thanks anyway
0 Likes
Krishna Kolacha Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Alan,
windows services related stuff is all scriptable in VbScript. Some examples are here:
http://www.activexperts.com/activmonitor/windowsmanagement/adminscripts/services/

View solution in original post

Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Thanks Krishna.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.