Respected Contributor.. manfred Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

How can I retrieve a list of selected requirements? ALM 11.52

When the user checks in more than one requirement.

How can I retrieve a List of selected requirements?

sm
0 Likes
4 Replies
sheyenne Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: How can I retrieve a list of selected requirements? ALM 11.52

Hmm this is another odd question because it seems simplistic.  If you meant something else, please explain.

So you switch to Requirements Grid View from the View menu.  Then display all the fields you want to include in the list, apply any filters to define the criteria for your list.  Then right-click on the grid and select 'Export' (export all in this case since you already filtered).  But if you have only a few selected rows, then you can choose 'Export Selected'. It will export it to Excel.

0 Likes
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

I guess you mean from the workflow? Don't think it is possible to catch if the user is using the Pending dialog.

Jan Czajkowski

[Please do not contact me off line for receiving support. Use the forum!]
0 Likes
Respected Contributor.. manfred Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Yes, it is in workflow scripting. The action "PendingCommandList.Pending.CheckIn" is released. How can I retrieve a List of selected requirements?

sm
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

As far as I know this is not possible.

Jan Czajkowski

[Please do not contact me off line for receiving support. Use the forum!]
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.