Highlighted
Absent Member.. Wade Walden Absent Member..
Absent Member..

How do I configure memo field in Test plan to show data from anaysis view?

In my test plan, next to the Description and Comments tab I have created a Test Report tab. See attachment "Test plan test report". Also attached (test analysis report.png)  is a pic of the data of test plan and it's links/associations from a summary report I created in the Analysis View. How do I customize workflow to have this data showing in the Test Report tab in test plan? 

So the desired customization is to automatically show in the Test Report tab of all Test plans 1. Linked requirements data to that Test plan, 2. Test Plan data 3. Linked defects data, 4, Design steps, 5. Test runs results.

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.. vingar Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: How do I configure memo field in Test plan to show data from anaysis view?

I would be interested in such a solution as well. 

However, how would you want to deal with a test that has been executed many times or has seen changes over time, relinked to other requirements, etc.? What would you want this field to show?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.