Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Srini671 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to Get a Report of all the Executions for a Test Set

Hi,

I am looking for a report where my team has run Numerious times for a test instance or test instances. But when I get the report I can find the latest run (number of test cases). 

Is there any query or report that we can get all the test cases with multiple executions.

eg: Test Case - Log in and Password ( Executed this for 10 Times). When I get a report I can see only one test case contains pass/fail of the test case, but I wanted to know how many times it has executed and how many times its passed or failed.

Regards
Srini

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.