Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
moibelgal Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to filter test set with column Exec Date?

Using OTAClient, I need to get list of test case in a test set that executed before specified time. I tried with the following but unsuccessfully:
"Filter:{TableName:TESTCYCL, ColumnName:TC_EXEC_DATE, LogicalFilter:'4/5/2009', NO_CASE:}"

Could someone show me how to fix this?
0 Likes
2 Replies
WW239455 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to filter test set with column Exec Date?

Strongly recommend using "Filter" property of the "TDFilter" object to set filter text instead of working directly on the text. See OTA Ref or search this forum for examples.
0 Likes
moibelgal Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to filter test set with column Exec Date?

Basically, OTA supports this way. Could you show me what i am doing wrong in my example? Given the fact that I can filter anything with that way except for Date, Time.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.