Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
M R Prasad ALM Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

How to get all attachments of Test Run as embedded in to single PDF in HP ALM 12.53

HI There,

How to get all attachments (all file types) of Test Run as embedded in to single PDF in HP ALM 12.53.

Thanks,

Prasad

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Minh P Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: How to get all attachments of Test Run as embedded in to single PDF in HP ALM 12.53

Hi,

You can try to download all attachements to a temp folder and then embedded those files to a single pdf file.

We haven't had this function yet. You need to customize it.

Regards,

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.