ShrikantK Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to pull requirements from specific folder using SQL query in dashboard.

HI,

I have to pull requirements from specific folder as under Requirements Module it is lot of folders with Requirements. And I want to pull requirements from specific folder who has Direct Cover Status Not Covered. I tried but it is giving me all requirements.

I checked all types of primary key in columns but still problem not solved.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Andrey_L Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to pull requirements from specific folder using SQL query in dashboard.

Do not want to sound stupid but, as I understand, you need a query to Excel report

I can offer you the easiest way:

SELECT RQ_REQ_ID, RQ_FATHER_ID
from REQ
where RQ_REQ_STATUS = 'Not Covered'

in RQ_FATHER_ID column you will get parent requirement id and in RQ_REQ_ID column you will get id of requirements with 'Not Covered' status

0 Likes
ShrikantK Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to pull requirements from specific folder using SQL query in dashboard.

I have to write in VB. Can you help me out?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.