Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
Hanuman_U Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to run a batch command when a file gets committed/updated

Hi All,

This is regarding ALI  (App Lifecyle Intelligence ) Extension.

I've enable ALI Extension while creating a project and I am able to track all the code changes.

I want to run a batch command when ever the code/file gets updated.

So here is my question:  In which work flow module I can write code ( to run batch command ). 

Regards,
Hanumanth
Tags (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Acclaimed Contributor.. Jan Czajkowski Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: How to run a batch command when a files gets committed/updated

Since the ALI is using the APIs, no ALM workflow script will be triggered when the source code is updated. You will have to find another way to trigger the batch file. I don't know if there are any such features within ALI itself, or if you need to do it from the source control system or build server.
Jan Czajkowski

[Please do not contact me off line for receiving support. Use the forum!]
0 Likes
Hanuman_U Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to run a batch command when a files gets committed/updated

Thanks  Jan Czajkowski for your Inputs.  I'll try to find if there is any alternate for this.

Regards,
Hanumanth
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.