Highlighted
PraveenKumarS Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Icons not displayed in ALM

Hi,

I recently upgraded from 9.2 to 11.0. I found in few machines, the icon for manual type Test case (Test Plan) is not displayed properly i.e. displaying X in the place of picture.

Since it doesnt happen in all machines, I believe it is machine specific issue.

Can anyone provide a fix for this?

Thanks.

Thanks,
Praveen
0 Likes
4 Replies
Absent Member.. Trudy Claspill Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Icons not displayed in ALM

What is the OS of the affected machines?  Are all machines of that OS affected?  Are all affected machines using the same OS?

What version of IE is in use on the affected machines?

Are you using QC through IE, or the QC Explorer?

[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
0 Likes
Absent Member.

Hi Trudy,

Please find the answers for your queries. Please share ur experience to fix it.

Client OS is XP

ALM client - IE 7

Not all client machines are affected by this issue.

Thanks,

Praveen

Thanks,
Praveen
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Trudy Claspill Absent Member..
Absent Member..

We are not experiencing this problem with our XP workstations. I would have to suggest you open a ticket with HP support.
[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
0 Likes
Absent Member.

Hi Trudy,

We did ALM client reinstallation it works fine now.

Thanks,
Praveen
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.