Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
Tracy DeDore Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Join @ HPSU: Using QC workflow and customization interface to manage testing process flows

Please join  Michael Deady of JCPenney for a great presentation on "Using HP Quality Center workflow and customization interface to manage testing process flows".   Thurs., June 17th  10:30am EDT

Abstract: Whether your organization uses a new methodology like Agile or CMMI, the traditional waterfall process, or a mixture, this session can show you how your testing groups can get control of process flows for requirements, testing, and issue management. You’ll learn how the HP Quality Center 10.0 workflow customization interface can take you beyond paper, Excel spreadsheets, and costly training and enable you to effectively implement and enforce processes—no matter what development methodology you use. You’ll come away with a new, better way to adapt to the latest processes and methods and to balance staff skills in mixed environments.    

Tags (4)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. David Chiappone Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Join @ HPSU: Using QC workflow and customization interface to manage testing process flows

Tracy,

I noticed that you also posted this item on Linked In and for what ever reason it has gathered more traffic there than on this board. Perhaps as a way to let folks benefit for the larger audience, some sort of cross posting notice could be added so we're all aware of additional places we might find discussions on the topic? Sort of a "also posted on......" link

David

0 Likes
Tracy DeDore Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Join @ HPSU: Using QC workflow and customization interface to manage testing process flows

HI David - Thanks very much for your interest - it seems this is a popular topic!  I'm looking into the possibility of running a webinar on this topic after HP Software Universe.  I've reached out to the speakers and am negotiating  a slot on our webinar calendar.  If I'm able to schedule it, I'll post the info back to this community.

Best,

Tracy

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.